It's my Friday! and it's also my lunch hour that's why there's no alcohol in my photo! LOL
Anyway, I guess I enjoyed my "lunch" at Starbucks (if you wanna call it that!). I liked my green tea frapp* and plain, PLAIN bagel (which I had to drizzle with a little agave to give it a little life). They were out of multi grain bagels and all they had was butter or sour cream. NO jam, NO jelly or anything! C'mon Starbucks, C'mon!!!!! Plus, No whip makes for a boring looking drink but that's not a "vegan" thing, its a Starbucks is lame thing! But it was actually really good so it's nice to know that if you're itching for their drinks, you can get something. So, only $5.00 later and that completes my overrated trip to Starbucks!
Oh yeah....here is a list of things I have missed since going vegan aka eating a PLANT BASED DIET;
1. Nothing
2. Can't remember
3. Don't care either way
4. It was bad for me, anyhow
5. That wasn't food, that was filth!
6. It gave me gas
7. uuhhhhh.....
................................................................get the picture? LOL! I haven't really missed anything because I've been sooooo freaken satisfied with what I'm eating lately that I can't even remember what I used to eat! and it's also because I'm not deprived in anyway. To the contrary, if I were to compile a list of things I've enjoyed since cutting out meat and dairy, that'd be a whole nother post! I'll post it later, heehee :)
*Starbucks' green tea frapp's are vegan only if you specify all soy, no whip.
No comments:
Post a Comment